- client: Goodwill Industries International
- project: Website Redesign
- url: http://www.goodwill.org
Goodwill Industries wanted to redesign its public Web site to support its mission to better serve its audience of shoppers, job seekers and funders of employment and community-based programs.
Matrix Group redesigned a website to include:
• A color coded navigation geared to help visitors navigate their way through the site
• Integration of the Goodwill locator that allows users to filter results by type of location
• Creation and incorporation of user-friendly icons in the Goodwill locator to show that Goodwill consists of more services than just retail stores, but also donation centers, staffing services and headquarter locations and outlet stores
In addition, Matrix Group two designed microsites in response to the current economic climate and high unemployment rates. The first microsite, Recovery.Goodwill.org highlights the organization’s recovery and stimulus resources, including job and training opportunities, career tips, guidance to managing your finances, and many others. The second microsite, Donate.Goodwill.org features a donation calculator and recycled goods tally.